Last Updated: 03.25.2016
Collection of Information:
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, complete a transaction via the wallet, execute a trade, buy or sell via auction, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address(es), ionomy.com addresses, password, mobile phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Wallet Address Information: When you create a wallet through our Services, an encrypted wallet public key and private key pair is automatically generated and stored via our Services.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, when you log communicate with our customer support system via a third-party social media service, we may collect information about your social media account in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media service, including your public profile, friend list and email address. We may use third-party services (eg. Deskyeti) branded as ionomy.com Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, facilitate ion transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, authentication codes and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services ,offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you via email or push notifications. We will provide an unsubscribe option on within these notifications.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services in an aggregate and anonymous manner;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which you provided the information
Sharing of Information
- With the ionomy.com and ion network, we will share your public wallet address and any transaction details to facilitate any transaction request you submit via the Services;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; it is our practice to require such parties to handle the information in a manner consistent with our policies;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update, correct or delete information about you or your account at any time by requesting to do so via [email protected]
With your consent, we may send standard push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations